Wedding Venue for Portland, OR
A UNIQUELY PORTLAND Wedding Venue
Share your special day with us!
Housed in an elegant building on the National Register of Historic Places, our great room features 1,600 square feet of open space with 18-foot ceilings. It is lined with 10-foot windows that let in ample natural light and a beautiful view of the surrounding maple trees. Our unique wedding venue captures a specific and unique vibe, perfect for all the beautiful weddings in Portland.
Our great room is the perfect blank canvas that’s a great fit for any wedding. Fill it with beautiful décor, food, music and guests, and it will transform into the wedding venue of your dreams. We opened The Hallowed Halls to help create a beautiful and unique experience for all of our guests, no matter what services you use. That’s why we don’t just offer a beautiful a space—we also provide tables, chairs, a grand piano and much more. Here’s more of the features that we offer:
- Comfortably seats up to 100 guests for a ceremony, and 80 guests for a reception
- Fully ADA accessible
- Use of our great room, dining room, small kitchen, two private bathrooms, and a petite bridal suite
- 60" round tables for your reception, 8 - 10 guests per table
- 100 white folding chairs for your ceremony or reception
- 324 square feet of redwood vinyl dance floor
- PA system
- LED dance floor lighting
- Grand piano, vintage Hammond B3 organ, and antique upright piano for the entertainment of your guests
- Option to make a live-recorded album of your event!
Book Us Today
Are you ready to book a beautiful wedding venue of your dreams? The Hallowed Halls is ready for your wedding. To inquire about our space, please fill out the form below.
To inquire, please fill out this form:
*** Please note, cash bars are not permitted for events in our space